An expatriate who wants to work in Taiwan must obtain a Work Permit from the Workforce Development Agency, Ministry of Labor. Taiwan Immigration & Relocation Company has supported many foreign professionals from Multinational corporations to obtain work permits. With our help, customer can get their work permit more easily and quickly.

The approved works that foreign professionals can apply for include 7 categories such as:

(1) Specialized or Technical Works

(2) The Director or Manager of an Approved Business Invested or Established by Overseas Chinese or Foreigners
(3) School Teacher
(4) Full-time Foreign Teacher in Cram School
(5) Sports Coaching or Athlete
(6) Arts and Performing Arts
(7) Contracting Foreigners

Scroll to Top